AIIMS Rishikesh Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download Previous Papers, Old Papers. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh released the AIIMS Rishikesh Syllabus Pattern 2018. Contenders download the exam syllabus from the official advertisement of All India Institute, of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh @ www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.The applicants who have applied for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh exam can get AIIMS Rishikesh Previous year papers to prepare well for the examination. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh conducts the written examination on scheduled dates. The organization will update shortly the exam dates and interview dates. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh previous papers give an idea about the examination. Previous papers would help the candidates to prepare the important topics first. Contenders can be selected based on the performance in the computer-based test and Interview conducted by the organization.
AIIMS Rishikesh Syllabus 2018 After completion of the written examination applicants who are waiting for the results, those applicants check the results through the official advertisement of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh @www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. Job hunters have the best opportunity for applying the notification. Not only medical officer so many other related jobs also available like Staff Nurse and other related jobs the organization released. Contenders need to download the previous papers, model papers, previous question paper with answer key pdf, exam syllabus, exam pattern, preparation papers, Interview questions past 5 years papers and other subject related materials applicants keep in touch with the official advertisement of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh @www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. Applicants bookmark this page for latest updates about the AIIMS Rishikesh Syllabus Pattern 2018, exam results exam dates and other information.
AIIMS Rishikesh Syllabus Pattern 2018
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh|
|Name of the Exam||Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Staff Nurse Exam|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Date||Update Soon|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Official Website||www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in|
AIIMS Rishikesh Notification Selection Procedure
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh selected the candidates based on the performance of the computer-based test and interview conducted by the organization. Aspirants who have successfully completed the written examination and more knowledge on Subject knowledge of concerned Post (Nursing), General Aptitude and General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics these those applicants can easily qualify the written examination. After successful completion of the written examination applicants who are qualified the written examination, those applicants go for the further rounds of selection. If the applicants are not qualified the examination those contenders are not eligible for the further recruitment process. Selected applicants ready to join the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh for the particular position. Applicants who are selected for the particular position those contenders receive every month attractive pay scale with best allowances from the organization based on post wise.
- Computer Based Test
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Pattern 2018
- The examination will be an online written test (computer-based test).
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 marks against each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 60% for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC & ST. (5% relaxation in qualifying marks for PH candidate in each category).
Candidates, who qualify the written Examination, will have to appear for Skill Examination at
- AIIMS Rishikesh which will be of qualifying nature.
Check below table for detailed AIIMS Rishikesh staff nurse examination pattern.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
|Concerned Subject(Nursing)||150 Question||600 Marks|
|General Aptitude||50 Question||200 Marks|
|Total||200 Question||800 Marks|
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Syllabus 2018 & Details in English PDF
- Anatomy & Physiology: Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
- Fundamentals of Nursing : Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipments, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
- First Aid: Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures; Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Hemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro-Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculoskeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System,
- Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: Hyper and Hypo Secretions, Cysts/Tumors, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose, and Throat. Diseases and Disorder of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence in India, Early symptoms, prevention, and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria, Zoonoses, and Mosquito.
- Psychiatric Nursing: Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
- Community Health Nursing: Concept, Definition of Community Health, the difference between- Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare
- Health Team: Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Health Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and Communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises, Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviation of discomfort.
- Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation : Normal labor – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of mother during puerperium, Complication of pregnancy and its management, High risk pregnancy and its management, Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of female reproductive system including breasts.
- Pediatric Nursing: Concept in Child health care and role of the Pediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition, and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and Post Operative Care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child.
- Diseases of Children: Etiology, Signs and Symptoms medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy, prevention and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Genitourinary System, Cardio Vascular system, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder, Communicable diseases, Hematological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies, Psychological disorder problems and the Handicapped Child.
- Professional Trends and Adjustment : Definition and criteria of Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organizations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organization, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
- Microbiology: Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
- Psychology: Definition, Scope, and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
- Sociology: Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects on health and illness.
- The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of the family, Advantages of Planned Parenthood.
- The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures.
- Economy: Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, Industrial, etc.
- Social Security: Population explosion – Its effect on the economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per capita income and its impact on health and illness.
AIIMS Rishikesh Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
Contenders need to download the previous papers and model papers for that particular examination. Previous papers are helpful easy to understand the examination difficulty level. there is heavy competition for any examinations such as govt job exams & entrance examinations. So you need good preparation and hard work to achieve your goal. Exam pattern exam syllabus all information explained clearly on this page. Applicants download the syllabus for free of cost. After downloading the AIIMS Rishikesh previous papers start practicing. candidates solve more and number of sample questions and compare your answers with actual solutions. Applicants who want to know the complete information about exam pattern, exam syllabus and other required materials refer the official advertisement of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh @ www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
Download Previous Model Papers