NSDB Recruitment 2018-26501 Anganwadi Worker, LDC, UDC Various Jobs. National School Development Board has issued an official advertisement for 26501 Anganwadi Worker, LDC, UDC vacancies. The Applicants applying for the NSDB Anganwadi Worker Jobs 2018 must have completed Bachelor’s degree, B.com/M.com Degree from an approved institution. Post wise educational qualification details clearly mentioned in the official notification. The organization invites online application for filling up of various vacancies in the post of Anganwadi Worker, LDC, UDC Various. Candidates, age must be a minimum age of 21 years. And maximum age is not mentioned in the official notification. Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms. National School Development Board is looking the eligible candidates for these posts. Applicants need to verify the educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, last date application, and other important details from the official website.
The recruitment process is available on the official website until the 31st January 2018. Applying for this NSDB Jobs 2018 candidates required to pay the application fee as per category. Willing applicants have to fill the NSDB Online Application Form on or before the last date is 31st January 2018. Applicants who are eligible for various posts are selected based on the performance of the computer-based test conducted by National School Development Board. Written examination date and other important dates will be updated on the official website. This is a good chance for them if they are having all the qualifications that are stated in the NSDB Notification 2018. Furthermore information regarding NSDB Recruitment 2018 candidates must approach the official advertisement for important details.
NSDB Recruitment 2018 Online Application
|Name of The Organization:||National School Development Board|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Anganwadi Worker, LDC, UDC Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test|
NSDB Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Department of School Education& Literacy
- LDC: 3280
- UDC: 1660
- Accountant: 935
- Assistant Accountant: 1840
- Peon: 2765
- Driver: 615
- Lab Assistant: 1423
Department of Technical Education
- ITI Instructor: 3263
- Computer Operator: 1543
- Technical Assistant: 1704
Department of Women& Child Development
- Anganwadi Supervisor: 2965
- Anganwadi Worker: 4508
NSDB Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Those who are willing to apply for NSDB Recruitment 2018 must have completed following educational qualifications.
- Lower Division Clerk: Senior Secondary Certificate
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree
- Accountant: B.com/M.com Degree from a recognized institution
- Assistant Accountant: XIIth Commerce
- Peon: Secondary School (X class pass)
- Driver: The qualification necessary is Middle Pass with LMV or HMV Driving Licence
- Lab Assistant: XII with PCM/PCB Certificate
- ITI Instructor: ITI Certificate (Any Trade)
- Anganwadi Worker: Secondary Certificate is the qualification
- Computer Operator: BCA/MCA/B.Tech Degree is the necessary qualification to apply for National School Development Board recruitment 2018.
- Technical Assistant: Polytechnic Diploma
- Anganwadi Supervisor: Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized institute of the respective state.
Age Criteria: As per NSDB Recruitment 2018 should be a minimum age of 21 years. And for maximum age can refer the official advertisement. The upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will receive the attractive amount of salary per month.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
- Accountant: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.2400/-
- Peon: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- and the grade pay is Rs.1600/-
- Driver: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.1800/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/-
- ITI Instructor: The pay scale is Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/-
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/-.
- Computer Operator: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and the GP is Rs.4600/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and the GP is Rs.4600/-
- Anganwadi Supervisor: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and the GP is Rs.4600/-
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay an application fee Rs.500/- for General and OBC categories and Rs.350/- for SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen categories.
NSDB Notification Selection Procedure
Applied candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the computer-based test conducted by the National School Development Board.
Download NSDB Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Aspirants can download their NSDB Admit Card 2018 from the official website. Applicants who are going to appear in the exam they may get the NSDB Hall Ticket 2018 through this article. Call letter is very important in order to appear for the upcoming exam as without call letter candidates who had applied online for this notification. The organization will publish the Hall Ticket 2018 on or 10 to 15 days before of the examination.
NSDB Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
NSDB Exam syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers all are available at the official website. Applicants can find the exam syllabus for better preparation for the written exam. The exam pattern will provide the clear information about the exam.
How to Apply NSDB Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
First of all, applicants can approach the official website nsdbgov.in. Then search and open the NSDB Advertisement. Read the notification carefully as per the instructions. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form with complete details. Upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature. Finally, click on the submit button on or before the last date. Download and take a printout of the hard copy for future use.
NSDB Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Online Application||Available now|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||31st January 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
|Written Exam Date||Update soon|