APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Group 4 Jobs @psc.ap.gov.in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) is going to release APPSC Group 4 notification in the various departments in the month of August or September.Applicants who are looking for the APPSC Group 4 Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates have a good opportunity. Contenders those who are eligible and interested candidates can apply through the online process. Applicants must possess 12th class/ Degree in Computer science streams or its equivalent/ B.E/B.Tech in Computer sciences courses from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks candidates are eligible. Applicants who are talented to crack this Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) Group 4 Vacancies those candidates prepare for this exam. Applicants to know about the application fee refer this blog or official website.
APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 Aspirants who are applied for this exam those applicants can be selected based on the performance in the written examination followed by the APPSC Group 4 recruitment Board 2018 organization norms. Qualified Applicants while attending the document verification must carry the self-attested of all original documents and passport size photos to the document verification. Applicants age limit in between 18 years to 36 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. Applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and other preparation materials and practice papers from the official website. Selected applicants will get the best pay scale with grade pay other allowances as per the APPSC Group 4 2018 organization norms. To check all the new updates of APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 visit this blog.
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Group – IV Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification|
Name of the APPSC Group 4 Vacancies:
- Jr Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate service
- Jr Assistants in Registration & Stamps Department
- Jr Assistants from CCLA
- Jr Assistants from Prisons & Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department
- Jr Assistants in Fire Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison & Correctional Department
- Jr Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R & B Department
- Jr Assistants in director of ports
APPSC Group 4 Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants must be qualified in Intermediate/ Degree in BCA/B.SC(Comp)/B.Com(Comp)/B.A(Comp)/B.E/B.Tech with Computer Sciences or Information Technology and Course conducted by Board of Technical Education & Training A.P Office Automation/PC Maintenance & Trouble Shooting/ web designing from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicants must be qualified the government technical exam in typewriting by the higher grade in Telugu and English by Lower Grade on a government standard keyboard. applicants to know the post wise qualification visit the official website.
Age Criteria: Contenders age limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 36 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the APPSC Recruitment Board organization norms.
- For SC/ST/BC category – 05 years
- PH candidates – 10 years
- A.P State Government Employees – 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 Years
Salary: Selected applicants will get the best pay band with Grade pay other allowances as per the APPSC 2018 Recruitment Board 2018 organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- General Category candidates need to pay the Application Processing fee Rs.100/- and Examination fee Rs. 80/-
- SC/ST category candidates need to pay the Application Processing fee Rs.100/-
APPSC Group 4 Notification Selection Procedure
Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the Document verification conducted by the Recruitment Board 2018 organization norms.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Subject Name||No.of Questions||No.of Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Studies||150||150||150 min|
|II||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 min|
The organization will be conducting the objective type written examination the exam consists of paper 1 & 2. paper 1 consists General studies 150 questions and 150 marks and papers 2 consists Secretarial Abilities 150 questions and 150 marks. time duration will be 2 1/2 hours. Applicants must attend the 2 papers.
How to Apply APPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants first visit the official website www.apspsc.gov.in
- Search for the APPSC Group 4 2018 notification and application form
- Open the link in a new tab Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “One Time Registration” link and press on “New Registration” Option
- Fill the required details and like education qualifications.
- Then pay the application fee through the online /offline modes
- Enter the Journal Number to continue the process of filling the application form
- Upload the passport size scanned photo & signature
- Now Submit the application form
- Download and take a print out for future use.
APPSC Group 4 Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of the Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|APPSC Group 4 Preliminary Exam Date||10th December 2018|
|APPSC Group 4 Mains Exam Date||25th April 2018|
APPSC Group 4 Advertisement => Here
APPSC Group 4 Online Application => Here