CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018-53 Project Engineer Posts. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has released an official advertisement for 53 Project Engineer vacancies. All the applicants to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancy, selection process, job description, last date, and other related information required for the post. Those who are interesting in applying for CDAC Project Engineer Notification 2018 must possess suitable educational qualification form the official website. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Project Engineer, Manager through the official website. Candidates kindly go through the official advertisement for clear details. Candidates have to approach the official advertisement to know the application fee
Applicants and age relaxation for reserved category as per organization norms. Those who are waiting for the Govt Jobs they can utilize this opportunity on or before the last date. The recruitment board will receive the CDAC Online Application Form on or before 31st January 2018. Applied applicants should aware the syllabus and pattern along with previous year question papers. The selection process will be based on their performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. Finalized applicants will receive the best pay scale per month. Further more information regarding CDAC Recruitment 2018 should approach the official advertisement.
CDAC Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Project Support Staff|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
CDAC Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Project Manager – 03
- Project Engineer- 39
- Project Support Staff- 11
CDAC Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have following educational qualifications from the recognized university.
- For Project Manager: Ph.D in Science or Engineering or Technologies as relevant to the job description or B.E./ B. Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech. with 1st class in either B.E./ B. Tech. or M.E./ M. Tech. degree in Electronics/ Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- For Project Engineer: B.E./ B. Tech. and M.E./ M. Tech./ M.C. A with 1st class in either B.E./ B. Tech. or M.E./ M. Tech. degree in Electronics/ Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- For Project Support Staff: Graduates with at least 50% marks
Age Criteria: Applicants age must be in between 35 years to 50 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will receive the best pay scale per month from the organization.
- Project Manager- Rs.64,000/-
- Project Engineer- Rs.31,000/-
- Project Support Staff- Rs.13,500/-
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to remit a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
CDAC Notification Selection Procedure
The organization will be conducted the selection rounds will shortlist for selected candidates. After written examination will be called for interview.
- Written Examination
Download CDAC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants need to download the CDAC Exam Hall Ticket from the official website. The applicants who are going to attend for the exam must carry the hall ticket. To download the admit card must enter the application number and date of birth.
CDAC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Candidates for CDAC Exam 2018 can get the Project Engineer Exam Syllabus and Pattern. Download the Project Engineer Exam 2018 Syllabus from the direct link. The applicants can download the previous year question papers from the official website to make preparation very easier. Applicants need to prepare well with the help of syllabus and pattern.
How to Apply CDAC Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants have to visit the official website at CDAC. Then search for the CDAC Advertisement and open it. Read the notification carefully. Eligible candidates can fill the form with complete details and upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature. Pay the application fee as per the category. Once check the details click on the submit button on or before the last date. Download and take the printout of hard copy for future use.
CDAC Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10th January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31st January 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
|Written Examination Date||Update soon|