Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2018 Download OPSC PGT Exam Hall Ticket. The Odisha Public Service Commission has recruited the notification for Odisha Post Graduate Teacher vacancies. Aspirants who have already applied the Odisha Post Graduate Recruitment 2018 those applicants download the admit card from the official web portal of Odisha Public Service Commission @www.opsc.gov.in. The organization conducts the written examination on scheduled dates. The Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2018 is very important for the candidates to attend the written examination. Applicants download the admit card before 10 or 15 days of the examination. The candidates should get their hall tickets only through online. Becuase the authorities will not use the postal service to send the Odisha PSC teacher Call Letter 2018. After downloading the admit card applicants check the venue details personal details. If any information is missing in the admit card applicants immediately informed to the authority.
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Hall Ticket 2018 the Odisha Public Service Commission selected the candidates on the basis of written examination and personal interview conducted by the organization. Applicants who are selected for the Post-Graduate Teacher post those applicants receive best pay scale from the organization. Aspirants who wanted to continue their career in teaching jobs had applied for the OPSC Recruitment 2018. Eligible aspirants must submit their OPSC Online Application forms until the last date 21st August 2018. After the completion of registration process, aspirants should start their exam preparation with the help of Syllabus and previous papers. Contenders should keep in mind that they can receive the hall ticket only through online mode only. The written examination is objective type total 150 marks no negative marking and the time duration is 180 minutes. candidates who have complete information about the Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2018 those aspirants refer the official advertisement of Odisha Public Service Commission@www.opsc.gov.in. Applicants bookmark this page for latest updates of the recruitment.
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2018
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Vacancies||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Type of Exam||Post Graduate Teacher Written examination|
|Exam Date & Exam Timings||Update Shortly|
|Admit Card Status||Available soon|
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Selection Procedure/Process
Selection process based on the written test and personal interview, candidates first are to attend for the written test. The written examination topics are General Knowledge, General English, Computer Aptitude, Pedagogy, Concerned Subject applicants who have good knowledge in these subjects those aspirants can easily qualify the written examination. Qualified candidates are to attend for the interview, the personal interview will be conducted by the authorities of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus &Pattern
Aspirants follow the exam syllabus and exam pattern below for the idea about the examination. For clean information about the exam syllabus and exam, pattern applicants refer the official advertisement of Odisha Public Service Commission @www.opsc.gov.in
- The organization conducts the written examination is objective type
- The exam time durations is 180 minutes
- Each question carries one mark
- Total 150 marks
- No negative marking
- The examination is 2 papers i.e; Paper-A & Paper-B.
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Written Test||General Knowledge||10||3 hours|
|part B||Concerned Subject||100|
|Total||150 marks||180 Minutes|
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Exam Results 2018 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
Aspirants whoa re waiting for the Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Results 2018 those candidates check the results through the official advertisement. Before checking the results applicants check the answer key. The Odisha Public Service Commission declared the Merit list and cut-off marks in the official web portal.
Important Documents to carry:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- OPSC PGT Call Letter
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
How to Download Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Applicants visit the official advertisement @ www.opsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the website appears on the screen. On the page, you can see the Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2018 click on the link
- You will redirect to a new webpage wherein you need to enter some credentials to login into the website
- After logging into the portal, click on the link for Admit Card for Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018
- Fill the required details like date of birth and registration number. After entering the details once again cross-check the details.
- submit the link & open the admit card on the screen
- Download the admit card & take a print out for future reference.
- Before entering into the examination hall aspirants must carry admit card.
Note: We are Provided enough information about Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2018 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.