As per NTPC Diploma Engineer Advertisement 2018, Aptitude Examination and technical test are the consecutive selection rounds organized by the selection board of NTPC for select the capable applicants. Selected candidates will get the monthly salary with all extra benefits. NTPC Diploma Engineer Application Form 2018 download link and detailed process for submission have clearly explained below. Read this blog post for more detailed information about National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) 362 Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018.
NTPC Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization:||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2018|
|No of Posts||Diploma Engineer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||362 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode of Application Form|
|Selection Process||Aptitude test and Technical test|
NTPC Diploma Engineer Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Contenders should have completed Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Production / Instrumentation / Electronics / Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks From a recognized University.
Age Criteria: Maximum age of the contenders should not exceed 25 years as on closing date of application. SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others are liable for relaxation in the upper age limit as per NTPC norms.
Salary: Shortlisted candidates for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018 will receive the monthly salary with all other additional allowances. Refer official advertisement to get the post wise salary information.
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/XSM: No Fee
NTPC Diploma Engineer Notification Selection Procedure
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Technical Test
Download NTPC Diploma Engineer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
NTPC Diploma Engineer Admit Card 2018 – 18 will be accessed soon at the official page before few days of the Physical test/technical test.
NTPC Diploma Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
NTPC Diploma Engineer Syllabus Exam Pattern and other data like previous, model papers are accessible now at the official login page.
- Mode of examination is Online
- The format of questions is Objective Type / Multiple Choice
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes and each question carries one mark
- It is 1/4th for the wrong answer
- The question paper is prepared from the subjects
How to Apply NTPC Diploma Engineer Vacancy 2018 &Online Application Process
- Contenders at first login to organization official login page www.ntpc.co.in
- Download the related advertisement from the recruitment section
- Read it carefully and get the desired eligibility information
- Capable contenders duly download the supporting format of application
- Paste your recent passport size photograph to the form
- Attach self-attested copies of relevant documents and pay the application fee if necessary
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference
NTPC Diploma Engineer Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
NTPC Diploma Engineer Exam Admit Card 2018 starts from
|Online Application Form Starts form||18-04-2018|
|Last date for submit application form||09-05-2018|
|NTPC Diploma Engineer Exam 2018 Date||Updated Soon|