KVPY Application Form 2018, Online Registration, Eligibility, Exam Dates. Indian Institute of Science has released an official advertisement for Kishore Vaigyanik Protshan Yojana. Here is the latest update for all eligible candidates. Applicants have to go through the official website for complete details regarding KVPY Application Form 2018. The candidates are first required to check the eligibility and then apply for KVPY 2018. Applicants must have completed Class 11th(Science stream) should apply for this Kishore Vaigyanik Protshan Yojana Exam. Department of Science and Technology, Government of India is conducted to provide scholarship up to pre-Ph.D level to the selected candidates. The selection process will be based on their performance in written exam and interview conducted by the Indian Institute of Science.
KVPY Application Form 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Indian Institute of Science|
|Job Category||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Exam||Kishore Vaigyanik Protshan Yojana|
|Selection Process||Aptitude Test& Interview|
KVPY Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applying for KVPY Application Form 2018 should have completed following educational qualification.
- For Stream SA: Class 11th(Science stream) should apply for this exam. And have passed 10th with Mathematics& Science subjects & secure 80% marks( 70% marks for SC, ST, PWD) in aggregate.
- For Stream SX: Class 12th( science subjects) and pass above class with Mathematics & Science subjects(PCB), 60% marks( 50% for SC, ST, PWD) in aggregate in Science subjects( PCB) in Class 12th. And applicants must have at least 80% marks( 70% marks in case of SC, ST, PWD) in aggregate in class 10th.
- For Stream SB: 1st year of the UG programme in Basic Science(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology) leading to B.Sc, BS, B. Math., B.Stat. MS, Int. M.Sc) can apply for this exam. And must have at least 60% marks(50% marks in case of SC, ST, PWD category) in 12th examination.
Age Criteria: Applicants age will be according to the KVPY Notification 2018. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Aspirants who got selected for Kishore Vaigyanik Protshan Yojana Exam they will receive the scholarship from the organization.
To apply for KVPY Application Form 2018 required to pay an application fee Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category and Rs.500/- for SC, ST, PWD category as a registration fee. The fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online mode( Credit Card/debit card/internet banking) and offline mode( Challan)
KVPY Notification Selection Procedure
The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in their selection rounds. Indian Institute of Science will conduct the written examination and personal interview. Those who qualified in the written examination they will be called for interview. Final selection will be made by the officials.
Download KVPY Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates need to download the KVPY Admit card from the official website. Those who are going to attend for the exam must carry the hall ticket along with ID proof. The organization will provide the admit card on or before 10 to 15 days before of the examination. By entering the application number and date of birth can download the admit card.
KVPY Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
- Exam Mode: The Kishore Vaigyanik Protshan Yojana Exam will be conducted through online( computer-based test) mode.
- Language: It will be conducted both in English and Hindi Language
- Exam Duration: Time duration of the exam is three hours
- Type of Questions: It will be objective type
- Number of Papers: The question paper will come in two sections: PART I & PART II
- Marks: Total marks for written exam is 100 marks
- Marking Scheme: In PART I, one mark will be given to the applicants for the correct answer. In PART II, two marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Native Marking: In PART I, 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer. In PART II, 0.5 marks will be awarded for the wrong response.
How to Apply KVPY Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Candidates can can approach the official website www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. Now, search for the KVPY Application Form 2018 and click on that link. And click here for Registration and fill the details like your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship. And finally, click on the submit button. After submitting the button will receive as SMS/email about the “User ID” & ” Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No. Candidates must log in with the User ID and Password. And upload the scanned photograph and signature and other details as per instructions. After providing the details click on the submit button and pay the application fee through online/offline mode. After two days applicants must check their application status & take a printout of the application form.
KVPY Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Issued||Updated soon|
|Last Date of Form Filling||Updated soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Result Announcement||Updated soon|
|Interview Round||Updated soon|
KVPY Advertisement => Click Here
KVPY Online Application => Click Here