NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2018 Check Project Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern. The National Institute of Ocean Technology has released the NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2018 from the official website @www.niot.res.in. candidates who are interested to apply the notification those candidates first check the eligibility through the website. candidates who are looking forward to applying online for the NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment 2018 have to submit the application on or before the last date of the application at the official portal www.niot.res.in. The organization conducted the written examination on schedule dates at various exam centers.
The National Institute of Ocean Technology recruited the talented and energetic people for the positions of Project Scientific Assistant vacancies. candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination followed by the interview conducted by the organization. The National Institute of Ocean Technology conducts the written examination is objective type. The written Examination topics are General Awareness, English, Aptitude, Reasoning and Concerned subjects. candidates follow the previous papers, model papers, exam pattern all related materials download from the web portal. Candidates keep in touch with the official web portal of National Institute of Ocean Technology @www.niot.res.in.
NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2018
|Organization||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Name of the Exam||Written Examination|
|No of Vacancies||Project Scientific Assistant Posts|
|NIOT Project Scientist Exam Date||Update shortly|
|NIOT Project Scientist Official Website||www.niot.res.in|
NIOT Project Scientist Notification Selection Procedure
The National Institute of Ocean Technology recruited the candidates based on the performance in the written examination and interview conducted by the organization. Candidates who have successfully completed the written examination those applicants go for the next phase of the selection. candidates write the examination without any mistakes. selected Applicants receive a call letter from the organization for next level of the selection.
- Written examination
NIOT Project Scientist Exam Pattern 2018
- The National Institute of Ocean Technology conducts the written examination is objective type
- The written Examination topics are General Awareness, English, Aptitude, Reasoning and Concerned subjects
- Applied applicants follow the below exam syllabus and exam pattern.
|1||Written Test(Objective Type)||General Awareness|
NIOT Project Scientist Exam Syllabus 2018 & Details in English PDF
Applicants follow the below exam syllabus for the basic idea about the examination.candidates who refer these papers those applicants can easily qualify the written examination
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Current affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Policies of the particular State
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- General Science in everyday life
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- Decimals and Fractions
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Time and Work
- The relationship between Numbers
- Logical Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Number series
- Statement and Argument
- Coding and decoding
- Order and ranking
- Inequality or Decision Making
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output
- Passage and conclusion
- Blood Relation
- Making judgments
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Electrical Basics.
- Control System.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Strength Of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Heat Power.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Air Compressor.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Pattern Making.
- Machine Tools etc.
NIOT Project Scientist Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
Aspirants need to download the previous papers, model papers and other papers for the basic idea about the examination. Not only the previous papers exam syllabus and exam pattern download from the official website of National Institute of Ocean Technology @www.niot.res.in. Preparation papers, interview questions with answer key pdf and other related subjects download from the website.