SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018: Hopefuls who are sitting tight for the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam, they need to begin planning instantly, on the grounds that Staff Selection Commission has reported the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification. Here we have given the Detailed data with respect to the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern which is valuable for your readiness.
Hopefuls who have connected they need to begin arrangement promptly in light of the fact that there is an enormous rivalry for SSC Jobs. Candidates can likewise download the SSC DEO Exam Syllabus Pdf alongside Exam Pattern through the immediate connection appended beneath. The Staff Selection Commission Board is intending to lead the CHSL Exam soon. Intrigued competitors can make utilization of SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf download and Exam Pattern gave here.
Connected Candidates can download the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Syllabus Pdf and Start Preparation. To make your planning more productive we gave additionally gave the earlier year question papers. Moreover, insights in regards to the Staff Selection Commission Exam like Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus, SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 and SSC CHSL Exam Pattern and Syllabus and so forth check i.e www.ssc.nic.in official site.
The Staff Selection Commission Board has as of late discharged the Latest Employment News for the Candidates who are sitting tight for Central Government Jobs. Board has welcomed the application for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination. Occupation searchers who are looking for Intermediate Jobs they can apply before the last date.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 Download CHSL Old Papers PDF
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission Board|
|Name of the Posts||Combined Graduate Level Posts|
|Name of the Exam||SSC CHSL Examination|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date||Updated soon|
|SSC CHSL Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL Notification Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the SSC Selection board.
- Online based Test
- Descriptive Exam
- Skill Test
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018
Examination Pattern for the SSC CHSL Notification Posts is mentioned below.
Exam Pattern for Tier I Exam
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||75 minutes|
Exam Pattern for Tier II Exam
|1.||Descriptive Type||Eassy Writing & Letter Writing||100|
Exam Pattern for Tier III Exam
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Duration|
|1.||Typing Test||2000 key depressions for a duration of 15 minutes||15 minutes|
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018 & Details in English PDF
Topics and Syllabus covered in the Examination are mentioned below.
- General Intelligence.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Number Systems:
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- STATISTICAL CHARTS:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
SSC CHSL Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
Candidates are suggested to download the Previous and Model Question papers from the link provided below.