AP Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 Download Andhra Pradesh Govt Polytechnic Admit Card 2018, Exam Date. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published the notification for various Polytechnic Lecturers Posts. Applied candidates download the hall ticket from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Aspirants are willing to download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination. candidates must download the admit card through the website. in any case, should not forget that the Admit Card will not be sent through the post.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts the written examination on schedule dates at various exam centers. Candidates should remember that the authorities will not allow the applicants to the Examination Hall if they are found carrying any of the electronic gadgets. candidates applied on or before the last date of the application. Aspirants check the exam date, exam results and other details applicants check through the official website Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
AP Polytechnic Lecturer Admit card 2018 All the participants must report an hour before at the Test Center. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruited the talented and energetic candidates for the position of Polytechnic Lecturers Posts. Applicants can be selected based on the performance in the written examination followed by the interview conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Along with Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Lecturers Hall Ticket 2018, aspirants should also take at least one document with them among Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc. who have any doubts about APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Hall Ticket 2018 can drop their respective comments in the comment section. Applicants keep in touch with the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @www.psc.ap.gov.in for latest updates about the AP Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018
AP Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 Download
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of The Vacancies||Polytechnic Lecturers Posts|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Exam Date & Exam Timings||Update soon|
|Admit Card Status||One or two weeks before the Exam|
AP Polytechnic Lecturer Selection Procedure/Process
Applicants can be selected based on the written examination and interview conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants who have successfully completed the written examination those applicants attend the final phase of selection. i.e; Interview. The written examination topics are General Studies and Mental Ability and concerned subjects.
- Written Examination
AP Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Syllabus &Pattern
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts the written examination is objective type
- The examination in 2 papers paper-I & paper-II
- The examination topics are General Studies & Mental Ability, Concerned Subjects
- Paper-I consists of 150 questions and 150 marks
- paper-II consists of 150 questions and 300 marks
- Total 300 minutes. There is no negative marking
|S.NO||Paper||Number of Topics||Number of questions||Total Marks||Duration of the exam|
|1||Paper-I||General Studies and Mental Ability||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|2||Paper-II||Concerned Subjects||150 Questions||300 Marks||150 Minutes|
|Personal Interview||50 Marks|
AP Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Results 2018 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
candidates who are waiting for the results those aspirants check the results through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Applicants check the merit list and cut off marks through the official web portal. Merit list varies every year based on previous year analysis. cut off marks is nothing but the minimum marks. After releasing the results the organization release the merit list and cut off marks.
Applicants before attend the examination must carry the following important documents along with the hall ticket.
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- OR any identity card issued by State or Central Govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download AP Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Aspirants firstly visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Search the AP Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018
- On the Home Page, individuals need to click on the relevant link regarding APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Hall Ticket 2018.
- In the next step, candidates will observe a new page displaying on the monitor screen
- Then the applicants enter some crucial details like Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- after entering the information applicants once again cross check the details
- submit the application then the APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers Call Letter 2018 will appear on the screen
- The applicants check all the required information. If any mistakes in the hall ticket immediately inform to the organization team members.
- download the hall ticket and take a printout for future reference.
AP Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2018 => Here
Note: We are Provided enough information about AP Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2018-18 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.