AP Polytechnic 2018 Notification for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to announce APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2018 for the recruitment of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering and Non-Engineering) in A.P Technical Education Service. Applicants utilize this best opportunity.
Eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs through online mode. Before applying the notification candidates check the eligibility. Applicants are willing to apply the notification those candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject from the recognized Institute by All India Council for Technical Education with good academic records. Online application starting date and last date of application will update shortly.
AP Polytechnic Notification 2018 Aspirants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per norms. Aspirants can be select on the basis of written examination and interview conducted by the organization. The information regarding APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2018 such as educational qualification, age limit, no. of posts, selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc provided below. Selected applicants will receive every month Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-. Applicants follow the previous papers, model papers download from the website without any cost. candidates keep in touch with the official website for latest updates about the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
AP Polytechnic 2018 Latest AP Polytechnic Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Polytechnic Lecturers|
|No of Posts||Polytechnic Lecturers vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
AP Polytechnic Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are decided to apply the AP Polytechnic 2018 those contenders should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject from the recognized Institute by All India Council for Technical Education with good academic records. Post wise qualification details aspirants check the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Age Criteria: Eligible applicants age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD as per the organization.
- AP State Government Employees: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years
- N.C.C: 3 Years
- SC/ST and BC Candidates: 5 Years
Salary: candidates who are selected for the post of AP Polytechnic Lecturer those applicants will receive every month Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/- from the organization.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants pay the application fee as per the organization through the debit card, credit card or online banking.
- For General Category Contenders – Rs.220/-.
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs.100/-.
AP Polytechnic Notification Selection Procedure
Aspirants can be selected based on the performance in the written examination and followed by the interview conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Written Test.
- Oral Test/Interview.
Download AP Polytechnic Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Applied candidates download the hall ticket from the official website. Contenders are willing to download the admit card before 10 or 15 days of the examination. without hallticket applicants are not allowed the examination. Every applicant must carry the admit card before entering the examination hall. Eligible aspirants after downloading the hallticket check all the details in admit card. If any mistakes in the hallticket immediately inform to the organization team members.
AP Polytechnic Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
candidates need to download the previous papers, model papers, exam syllabus, preparation papers, interview questions and other related materials download from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test consists of a written test.
- There are 3 Sections in this exam.
- The total number of questions in AP Polytechnic is 120 questions.
- And each question carries one mark.
- The total marks in this AP Polytechnic Exam are 120 marks.
- And the duration of the AP Polytechnic is 2 Hours.
|written Test||A||Mathematics||60||60||2 Hours|
How to Apply AP Polytechnic Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Contenders visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Search for the AP Polytechnic Lecturers 2018 Notification and click on it.
- Refer all the instructions in the notification for confirming your eligibility.
- If the applicants are eligible for the notification those applicants click on the link
- aspirants enter the crucial details like educational details, personal details, and other required information.
- After entering all the information applicants once again cross-check the information.
- upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee if it is required
- submit the application and download the acknowledgment
- At last, take the printout of the APPSC Polytechnic lecturers 2018 Application Form for future reference
Required Documents to apply for APPSC Lecturers In Government Polytechnic Colleges
- Community, Nativity & Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed.
- Residence Certificate
- School study Certificate
- Creamy Layer Certificate
AP Polytechnic Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Starting from||Update soon|
|Online Application Form Last Date||Update soon|
AP Polytechnic Advertisement => Click Here
AP Polytechnic Online Application => Click Here