CUHP Recruitment 2018 Assistant Professor Jobs.The CUHP has officially released its advertisement regarding the vacancies in its concerned departments. The aspirants waiting for the advertisement can refer the notification released. The CUHP recruits its candidates who possess graduate, postgraduate and masters degree from any govt recognized university for the posts of professor, Associate professor, Assistant professor.
The candidates with educational qualifications should also be within the age limit published by the organization. The details regarding the age relaxation will be available in the notification. Aspirants who possess the eligibility should open the official website and start the application process by clicking on the apply online link.
CUHP Notification 2018 later on, the candidates have to pay the application fee through net banking, debit card or credit card which is Rs.500/- for unreserved candidates, Rs.400/- for the OBC candidates and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
After the submission of application, the candidates can refer the exam pattern and syllabus from the notification. The precious papers and sample papers are also available on the website for the better scope of candidates. The candidates who get selected for the written and the interview will receive attractive pay with the grade pay.so, the contenders could utilize this chance of getting recruited.
CUHP Recruitment 2018 Latest CUHP Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Central University of Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, interview|
CUHP Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants willing to apply for the recruitment process should possess minimum educational qualification as per the requirements of the organization pertaining to individual posts which are as follows:
- Professor & Associate Professor- The candidates should hold a PG and Masters degree from any Govt recognized University with the minimum percentage of qualifying marks.
- Assistant Professor- The contenders must be a graduate of a bachelors degree from any govt recognized university.
Age Criteria: The age requirements for the candidate to apply for the posts should be within the age limit announced by the organization. The details regarding the age relaxation for the reserved candidates will have to check the notification.
Salary: The aspirants who get selected in the entire selection process will receive attractive salaries from the department as per its rules.
- Professor: The candidates recruited as the professor will be paid an amount of Rs.37400-67000/- with academic grade pay of Rs.10000/-.
- Associate professor: Aspirants selected for this post will receive Rs.37400- Rs 67000/- including academic grade pay of Rs.Various00/-.
- Assistant Professor: The aspirants will receive every month RS.15600- 39100/- with a grade pay of Rs6000/-.
Exam/Application Fee: The candidates interested to apply for this post will have to pay a non-refundable amount to the organization as application fee through net banking or debit or credit card. The fee for different category candidates are as follows:
- Unreserved category- Rs.500/-
- OBC category- Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/ Reserved – exempted from paying the application fee.
CUHP Notification Selection Procedure
The CUHP selects the candidates for its vacant posts by two steps. The eligible candidates willing to appear for the process have to undergo two tests which are to be conducted by the organization. The eligible candidates have to appear for the written test initially and those who give their best performance in the test will be selected for the interview process. The aspirants who satisfy the written test will only receive the call letter for the interview.
Download CUHP Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- The applicants who had made the submission of the application within the last date can be updated with the official website www.cuhimachal.ac.in.
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions will receive the update regarding the admit card.
- Aspirants have to visit the web portal and click on the admit card link.
- Give the basic details of the applicant and check the admit card displayed on the screen
- It is the responsibility 0f the aspirant to check the name details, exam venue and timings clearly
- Download the admit card
- Preserve the admit card as it would be the main identity throughout the recruitment process.
CUHP Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants who finished their application process need to start preparing for their written test and interview. The candidates can get the syllabus for the exam from the official notification published. They can also get the previous and sample papers to know the exam pattern from the website. The organization made it easy for the contenders to refer to the sample papers in promoting for the better preparation process.
How to Apply CUHP Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- The first step is to log on to the official website of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh i.e., www.cuhimahal.ac.in.
- open the notification regarding the vacancies.
- read the instructions, eligibility, age limit conditions carefully.
- Now click on the apply online link and start filling the application form furnishing proper details as per the certificates
- upload the scanned documents and the photograph in the prescribed format.
- The required amount in the form of application fee.
- Cross check the details and do yeh final submission.
- Make a copy of the application form for the future use.
CUHP Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||updated soon|
|Last date to submit the Application||updated soon|
|examination date||updated soon|
CUHP Advertisement => Click Here
CUHP Online Application => Click Here