APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 Download Andhra Pradesh Group II Exam Pattern, Previous Model Papers. The Andhra Pradesh Public ServiceCommission has published the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018. Candidates who have already applied the notification those applicants download the syllabus from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification to fill various Executive & non-Executive posts. we are giving the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Syllabus in both English and Telugu languages. Candidates refer all the papers and download the papers without any cost. Aspirants are requested to check both APPSC Group 2 Prelims Syllabus and Mains Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Prelims, Mains exam date, and other exam results check through the website.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the examination on scheduled dates. Applicants can be selected based on the written examination followed by the interview conducted by the organization. So many applicants are waiting for the Group 2 notification. so the applicants utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has updated APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 in its official website. We also provide the updated information about all present and upcoming exam syllabus. candidates download all the previous papers, model papers and other materials from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Group II Executive & Non-Executive Exam|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Date||Update Soon|
|APPSC Group 2 Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Group 2 Notification Selection Procedure
Applicants can be selected based on the performance in the preliminary and mains examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. After completion of the examination, candidates attend the Personal interview and some posts Proficiency test.
- Written Exam(Preliminary &Mains)
- Personal Interview.
- Proficiency Test for some posts.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2018
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the written examination is objective type
- The Exam is conducted in two phases i.e. Screening test & Mains Exam.
- The Screening test is for 150 marks with total duration of 150 minutes.
- Mains Exam is of three parts with 150 marks each.
- Total Duration of Mains Exam is 450 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark
|Exam type||Paper||Subjects||Max Marks||Exam duration|
|Objective Type||Screening Test||150 marks||2 Hr 30 minutes|
|I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 marks||150 minutes|
|II||History of Various Social & Cultural Movements in Andhra pradesh||150 marks||150 minutes|
|General overview of Indian Constitution|
|III||Contemporary Problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||2 Hr 30 minutes|
|Planning in India and Indian Economy|
APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2018 & Details in English PDF
Applicants follow the below syllabus for the basic idea about the examination. These syllabus are very useful for the candidates at the time of exam preparation. Aspirants can download APPSC Group 2 2018 syllabus to start preparation in an efficient manner.
Group 2 Screening Test Syllabus
- Current Affairs.
- Constitution of India.
- Economic Development of India.
Mains Exam syllabus
Paper I Syllabus of APPSC Group 2 Exam
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India.
- Indian polity and governance.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh
Group 2 Services Syllabus – Paper 2 (Section 1)
- Origin and Growth of Andhra Movement.
- Various Kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D.
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- The advent of European-Trade Center-Andhra under Company.
- Events leading to the formation of Andhra Pradesh State.
Group 2 Syllabus (Paper 2 Section-II)
General Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Structure and Functions of Indian Government.
- Nature of the Indian Constitution-Constitutional Development.
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and states.
Group 2 Executive & non-Executive Syllabus – Paper III (Section I)
- Planning in Indian Economy and present states.
- Indian Economic Policies.
- Availability of Natural resources and Development.
- Money, Banking, and Public Finance.
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth.
- National Income.
Group 2 Syllabus for Paper III (Section II)
Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- The contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh.
- Five years plans of Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic policies of A.P including industrial and implementation and mission-based development state Government.
- Service sectors of Andhra Pradesh.
- Socio-Economic welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 2 Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
Interested applicants need to download the previous papers, previous model papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus and other materials download from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @www.psc.ap.gov.in. All the aspirants are advised to download the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and start your exam preparation. candidates download the syllabus free of cost.