ONGC Goa Recruitment 2018 Apprentice Vacancies. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the notification to fill the 28 Apprentice posts. Applicants who are waiting for the Latest GOA Govt Jobs this is the best opportunity to apply the notification. The offline applications are available. Candidates check the eligibility through the official website.
Contenders utilize this opportunity. Eligible candidates should have completed 10th, Intermediate or Graduation from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks. Post wise qualification details will explain clearly in this blog. Applicants to know about the age limit and Application Fee refer the official website.
ONGC Goa Notification 2018 Aspirants age should be in between 18 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. candidates can be selected based on shortlisting and interview conducted by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Selected applicants will receive a call letter from the organization.
candidates download the previous papers, previous model papers, exam pattern, exam syllabus and other materials from the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited @ www.ongcindia.com. Applicants bookmark this page for latest updates about the notification.
ONGC Goa Recruitment 2018 Latest ONGC Goa Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Apprentice vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||various Posts|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Interview|
Post wise details
- Accountant – 02 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant – 01 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 01 Post
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- House Keeper -1 Post
- Information Technology and electronics System maintenance -3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Library Assistant – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 10 Posts
- Store Keeper – 1 Post
- Surveyor – 1 Post
ONGC Goa Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Accountant -Applicants should be Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths Full-time regular B.Com Graduates
- Cabin/Room Attendant – Applicants should be Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
- Draughtsman (Civil) – Aspirants must have Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electrician – candidates should have Trade Certificate in Electrician
- House Keeper – candidates should have completed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance – Aspirants must have Trade and Trade certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade
- Instrument Mechanic – Applicants must have Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant – candidates should have completed B.Sc in physics/chemistry and Laboratory Assistant
- Library Assistant – candidate must possess 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Mechanic Diesel – Contenders must have Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel
- Secretarial Assistant – Aspirants should be Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant
- Store Keeper – candidates should be Passed 10th class or its equivalent
- Surveyor – candidate must have Trade certificate in Surveyor trade.
Age Criteria: Applicants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per the organization norms.
Salary: Selected applicants will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants refer the official website for application fee details.
ONGC Goa Notification Selection Procedure
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited selected the candidates on the basis of their performance in the shortlisting followed by the personal interview.
Download ONGC Goa Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
candidates who are looking for the ONGC Goa hall ticket those applicants download the admit card from the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited @www.ongcindia.com. candidates download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination. without hall ticket candidates are not allowed the examination.
ONGC Goa Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Candidates who are going to start the preparation those candidates can download the exam syllabus. The organization will be released the ONGC Goa syllabus at the official website. candidates refer the previous papers, previous model papers and other materials download from the official website.
How to Apply ONGC Goa Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- candidates first visit the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited @ www.ongcindia.com
- Search the ONGC Goa Recruitment 2018
- candidates click on the link and the page will redirect to a new page
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Eligible applicants fill the required details like educational information, personal information.
- upload the scanned photograph and signature
- pay the application fee if it is required
- After entering the information submit the application
- candidates save the acknowledgment for future reference
- candidates submit the hard copy of the application to the given address on or before 3rd November 2017
I/C HR-ER, Goa-403703.
ONGC Goa Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date of online Application||Update shortly|
|Last date of Online Application||Update shortly|
|Exam date||Update shortly|
ONGC Goa Advertisement => Click Here
ONGC Goa Online Application => Click Here