ONGC Hazira Plant Recruitment 2018 Apprentice Vacancies. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the notification to fill the Various Apprentice posts. Applicants those who are searching for the ONGC Apprentice Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates have a good opportunity. Interested candidates can apply through the offline process. Applicants who are willing to apply for this post those candidates must qualify 10th/12th class from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicants to know about the age limit and Application Fee refer the official website.
ONGC Notification 2018 Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the shortlisting and personal interview conducted by the ONGC Selection Board 2018 organization norms. Applicants can fill the ONGC Application Form 2018 then submit the application form on or before the last date of application form 03rd November 2018. Applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers from the official website. Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay as per the organization norms.
ONGC Hazira Plant Recruitment 2018 Latest ONGC Hazira Plant Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Personal Interview|
ONGC Hazira Plant Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Accountant – Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths + Full-time regular B.Com Graduates
- Boiler Attendant – Trade Certificate in Boiler attendant
- Cabin/Room Attendant – Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent + Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – Trade Certificate in COPA
- Electrician – Trade Certificate in Electrician
- Electronics Mechanic – Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – Trade Certificate in Fitter
- House Keeper (Corporate) – Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance – Trade Certificate in IT&ESM + Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic – Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic 3 Years Full-Time BSC in Physics/ Chemistry) Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic 3 Years Full-Time BSC in Physics/ Chemistry) Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Machinist/Turner – Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle) – Trade Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel – Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel
- Secretarial Assistant – Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent + Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – Trade Certificate in Welder
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit Should be minimum 18 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per the organization norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants to know about the application fee refer the official website.
ONGC Hazira Plant Notification Selection Procedure
Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the shortlisting followed by the personal interview conducted by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment Board 2018 organization norms.
Download ONGC Hazira Plant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who are looking for the ONGC Hazira Plant Hall Ticket 2018 the organization will be released the ONGC Hazira Plant hall ticket at the official website. Applied candidates can download the hall ticket by filling the required details then submit the detail. The ONGC Hazira Plant Hall Ticket 2018 will be generated on the screen. download and take a printout for future uses. Applicants must carry the hall ticket to the examination hall without hall ticket candidates not allowed to the examination hall.
ONGC Hazira Plant Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants who are applied for this exam. Candidates who are going to start the preparation those candidates can download the exam syllabus the organization will be released the ONGC Hazira Plant syllabus at the official website. Applicants can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers and other preparation materials from the official website.
How to Apply -ONGC Hazira Plant Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants first visit the official website www.ongcindia.com Then search for the ONGC Hazira Plant Notification and Application form. Download the application form and open the link in a new tab read the instructions carefully. Now fill the required details like education qualifications and Attach the Self-attested of all supporting documents and recent passport size photos and signature. Then pay the application fee as per the category. Then submit the Application Form to the mentioned address
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Hazira plant,
ONGC Nagar Surat-394518.
ONGC Hazira Plant Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date to application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Released date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
ONGC Hazira Plant Advertisement => Click Here
ONGC Hazira Plant Online Application => Click Here