ONGC Uran Recruitment 2018 Apply for Various Apprentice Vacancies. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has officially published the notification for Various Apprentices posts. ONGC invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Apprentices post in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ongcindia.com. Candidates are willing to apply the notification should have completed the 10th, 12th, ITI, B.Com Graduates from any recognized university with minimum marks. candidates applied offline applications on or before the last date.
ONGC Uran Notification 2018 contenders should have minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the organization norms. Applicants can be selected based on shortlisting and interview conducted by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. selected aspirants will receive every month consolidate pay band with best allowances from the organization. applicants keep in touch with the official website for latest updates about the ONGC Uran Recruitment 2018.
ONGC Uran Recruitment 2018 Latest ONGC Uran Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Interview|
Post wise details:
- Accountant – 04 Posts
- Boiler attendant – 02 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 07 Posts
- Fitter – 23 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 03 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance – 06 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical – 10 Posts
- Library Assistant – 01 Posts
- Machinist/Turner – 03 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 04 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 23 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 03 Posts
ONGC Uran Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
candidates must possess minimum qualification. Post wise qualification details will explain clearly below.
- Accountant – Candidates should be Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths + Full-time regular B.Com Graduates
- Boiler attendant – Candidates must have Trade Certificate in Boiler attendant trade
- Cabin/Room Attendant – Candidates should be Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – Trade Certificate in COPA trade
- Electrician – Candidates must have Trade Certificate in Electrician trade
- Electronics Mechanic – Applichave trade haveTrade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade
- Fitter – Candidates must have Trade Certificate in Fitter trade
- House Keeper (Corporate) – Candidates should be Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance – Candidates should have Trade Certificate in IT&ESM trade Trade Certificate in Electronics 6 Mechanic Trade
- Instrument Mechanic –Candidates must have Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical – 3 Years Full-Time BSC in Physics/ Chemistry) + Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Library Assistant – candidates should be Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Machinist/Turner – Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner Trade
- Mechanic Diesel – Applicants have Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Secretarial Assistant – candidates should Be Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – Applicants must have Trade Certificate in Welder trade
Age Criteria: Applicants age should be in between 18 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For Persons with Disabilities- 10 Years (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Salary: Selected applicants will receive every month attractive pay scale with good grade pay from the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants pay the non-refundable application fee through online banking as per the organization. Applicants who want to know the complete information about the application fee details refer the official website.
ONGC Uran Notification Selection Procedure
candidates shortlisted based on previous educational marks. applicants who got good marks in the academic those applicants shortlisted for the next phase of the selection. The next phase of selection is the interview.
Download ONGC Uran Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination. candidates must download the admit card from the official website. applicants must carry the admit card before entering the examination. Along with the hall ticket applicants carry some important documents.
ONGC Uran Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
candidates need to download the previous papers, model papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus and other required materials download from the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited @www.ongcindia.com.
How to Apply ONGC Uran Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- candidates log in to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited @www.ongcindia.com
- Search and open the ONGC Uran Recruitment 2018
- Open the application in a new tab and applicants read all the instructions carefully
- candidate fill all the required details like educational details, personal details, and other details
- candidates pay the application fee if it is required
- upload the scanned photograph and signature
- After entering the details once again cross-check the information
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference
- candidates submit the hard copy of the application to the given postal address.
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Uran plant Dronagiri Bhavan,
Uran, Distt-Raigad -400702
ONGC Uran Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date of Online Application||Update shortly|
|Last date of Online Application||Update shortly|
|Exam date||Update shortly|
ONGC Uran Advertisement => Click Here
ONGC Uran Online Application => Click Here