RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 Download RRB ALP Technician Hall Ticket, Exam Date. The Railway Recruitment Board has announced the notification for various Assistant Loco Pilot Posts. candidates who have already applied the notification those applicants download the hall ticket from the official website of Railway Recruitment Board @www.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants are willing to download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
To participate in the examination, applicants must download and bring their RRB ALP Exam Hall Ticket as it is compulsory. After downloading the admit card candidate check all the necessary information. Name of the Applicant, Applicant Category, Gender of candidate, Photograph of the Applicant, Mother or Father Name, Exam Name, Exam Date and Time, Exam Centre Name and Code, Exam Centre Address, Signature of the candidates and exam counselor, And important instructions of the examination. If any mistakes in the hall ticket immediately inform to the organization team members.
RRB ALP HallTicket 2018 Aspirants can be selected based on the written examination, Interview and followed by the Medical examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. Applicants can download the RRB ALP Exam Call Letter 2018 by using application number and date of birth. After entering the details click on the submit button. Then admit card will be displayed on the screen. download and take printouts for future use. The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the written Examination on schedule dates at various exam centers.
Aspirants applied on or before the last date of the application. Candidates after completion of the written Examination check the merit list, cut off marks, results all other details through the official website of Railway Recruitment Board @www.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants follow the exam syllabus, exam pattern for the basic idea about the examination. These papers download free of cost. candidates keep in touch with this page for latest updates about the admit card, results and other notification details.
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 Download
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of The Vacancies||Assistant Loco Pilot Post|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Exam Date & Exam Timings||Update shortly|
|Admit Card Status||Activated/Not Activated|
RRB ALP Selection Procedure/Process
The organization recruited the candidates based on 2 factors. The First Phase Written Examination.candidatess who have good knowledge in the General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Science, Technical Ability these subjects candidates can easily qualify the written examination. Applicants who have successfully completed the written examination those aspirants attend the next phase of the selection i.e; Interview. Those aspirant who gets shortlisted in both the rounds are finally subject to medical examination.
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
RRB ALP Exam Syllabus &Pattern
- The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the written Examination is Objective type
- The written Examination topics are General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Science, Technical Ability
- Total 120 questions and 120 Marks
- Each question carries one mark. No negative marking
- Time duration is 90 Minutes
|Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||25||25||90 Minutes|
RRB ALP Exam Results 2018 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
Applicants after completion of the written examination check the results through the official website of Railway Recruitment Board @www.indianrailways.gov.in. The merit list, cut off marks declared based on category wise. The organization declared every year merit list based on previous year analysis. The candidates need to download exam results through the official website. The organization declared the results shortly. Before going to release the results the organization release the answer key after completion of 2 or 3 days of the examination.
candidates after downloading the admit card check all the necessary information. Candidates have to carry any identity card along with admit card for security reasons at the examination center.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download RRB ALP Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- candidates visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board @www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the Home Page search for the Recruitment option and click on it.
- That redirects to another page which consists of different zones of RRB.
- Applicants select the particular zone then click on the link
- Then the candidates fill all the required details like registration number and date of birth
- After entering the details submit the application
- A page will display on the screen which is RRB ALP Exam Admit Card
- Aspirants download the hall ticket and take a printout For future reference.
- Applicants must carry the admit card before attending the examination. Applicants are allowed to download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 => Here
Note: We are Provided enough information about RRB ALP Admit Card 2017-18 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.