North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 NCR UP Allahabad Various Act Apprentice Jobs. The North Central Railway (NCR) published the notification for Various Act Apprentice vacancies. candidates who are looking for the job change or Lastest Govt Jobs this is the wonderful opportunity to apply the notification. North Central Railway is one of the popular Railway Zones all over the country. There is a total of 17 railway zones in India and North Central Railway is one among them.
The main office or headquarters of NCR located in Allahabad.Railway Recruitment Board has come up with a new recruitment notice for all the unemployed candidates in the country. According to the North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 aspirants must possess 10th class, Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized university with minimum 50% qualification marks and applicants have ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
North Central Railway Notification 2018 Contenders age should be in between 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. Applicants can be selected based on 3 factors like skill test, Document verification and finally Medical test. Selected aspirants will receive every month good pay scale with best grade pay from the organization.
Aspirants download the application and fill the form with required details and pay the application then submit the application to the Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003″.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Latest North Central Railway Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Act Apprentice Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Skill Test, Document Verification, and Medical Test|
Post wise details
- Fitter: 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) : 72 Posts
- Machinist: 11 Posts
- Painter: 11 Posts
- Carpenter: 11 Posts
- Electrician: 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith: 11 Posts
North Central Railway Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must possess 10th class, Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized university with minimum 50% qualification marks and applicants have ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. For complete educational details, candidate refers the official website.
Age Criteria: The age eligibility for the candidates minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Applicants who are selected for the Act Apprentice posts those aspirants will receive attractive pay scale with good grade pay from the organization.
Exam/Application Fee: The interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the vacancy must pay an application fee.
- For OBC & General candidates -Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, PWD candidates – no application fee.
North Central Railway Notification Selection Procedure
Aspirants can be selected based on the performance in the skill test, Document verification and finally Medical test. Applicants who have successfully completed these 3 rounds those applicants receive a call letter from the organization.
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test.
Download North Central Railway Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
candidates who have already applied the notification those applicants who are waiting for the North Central Railway admit card download from the official website @www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants download the hall ticket 10 days before of the examination. Aspirants must carry the allude from the official website. Along with the allude applicants carry some important documents.
North Central Railway Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
candidates need to download the previous papers from the official website. The candidates who had finished the submission of the application form, its time for them to get prepared for the examination.The students can download the notification and refer the syllabus and the exam pattern to gather the concerned materials on the subjects.
How to Apply North Central Railway Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- The interested candidates have to visit the official website @www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the official notification and refer the instructions carefully before starting the application process.
- If the contender possesses the eligibility click on the apply online link.
- Start filling the application by providing the basic details of the candidate as per the certificates.
- Upload the required documents and photographs of the candidate as per the requirements.
- The candidate will be directed to the payment page where the candidate has to pay the application fee by net banking or debit card or credit card.
- click on the submit option only after checking the entire details.
- Download the applied application form for the future use
- Applicants submit the hard copy of the application to the below-given address to the “Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003” on or before 30th November 2018.
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
North Central Railway Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date of Application||Update shortly|
|Last date of Application||Update shortly|
|Exam date||Update shortly|
North Central Railway Advertisement |North Central Railway Online Application