SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 Download SSC MTS Hall Ticket, Exam Date. The Staff Selection Commission has announced the notification for various Multitasking Staff posts. candidates who have participated in the SSC MTS Online Application Process and submitted the form before SSC MTS the Last date can able to download the Admit Card now. only eligible applicants can download the admit card through the official website of Staff Selection Commission @www.ssc.nic.in.
candidates are willing to download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination. after downloading the admit card applicants check all the details are Name of the Applicant, Applicant Category, Gender of the candidate, Photograph of the Applicant, Mother or Father Name, Exam Name, Exam Date and Time, Exam Centre Name and Code, Exam Centre Address, Signature of the candidates and exam counselor and important instructions of the examination. if any mistakes in the allude immediately inform the organization team members.
SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2018 aspirants can be selected on the basis of written examination. Written examination in 2 papers. paper-I consists of an objective type and paper-II consists of descriptive type. After successful completion of these 2 papers applicants attends the final phase of selection personal interview/document verification. candidates who are interested and eligible applicants submit the application on or before the last date of the application.
The management will not allow the candidates to participate in the exam without admit card because it had important information belongs to applicants and exam. The examination board will easily find out the candidates using the admit card. Along with admit card, the applicants must carry an identity issued by a state or central government. candidates keep in touch with the webportal or this page for latest updates.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of The Vacancies||Multitasking Staff (MTS 2017) Examination|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Exam Date & Exam Timings||Update Shortly|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
SSC MTS Selection Procedure/Process
candidates can be selected based on the written examination(Paper-I and paper-II). candidates who have successfully completed the written examination those applicants attend the personal interview/document verification.
- written examination(Paper-I and paper-II)
- personal interview/document verification
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus &Pattern
- The Staff Selection Commission conducts the written examination is objective type paper-I
- The second paper is Descriptive type
- Paper-I subjects are Intelligence Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General awareness
- paper-II consists of objective type – Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8thSchedule of the Constitution
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer
- Paper-I 90 minutes and paper-II time duration 30 minutes
|Papers||Subject||No. Of Questions||Total Duration/ Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Paper-I||Intelligence Reasoning||25||90 minutes||120 Minutes|
|Paper-2||Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8thSchedule of the Constitution||1-2||30 minutes||45 minutes|
SSC MTS Exam Results 2018 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
candidates after successful completion of the written examination who are eagerly waiting for the results those applicants check the results through the official website of Staff Selection Commission @www.ssc.nic.in. Before releasing the results organization release the answer key. candidates check the answer key set wise like A, B, C and D. The organization declare the answer key after completion of 2 or 3 days of the examination. cut off marks is nothing but the minimum marks. merit list declared based on category wise. Applicants who want to know the complete details of results, merit list and cut off marks all are available on the official web portal of Staff Selection Commission @www.ssc.nic.in. The important factors which included in providing Cutoff Score are as follows
- Based on the difficulty of the Question Paper.
- Last year cutoff.
- No. of Seat availability.
- A number of applied candidates.
- The number of applicants appeared for the Exam.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Candidates first visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission @www.ssc.nic.in
- Search the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 then open the application in a new tab
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- candidates fill all the required information like Registration number and date of birth.
- After filling the information candidates once again cross-check the information
- submit the application then the SSC MTS admit card will display on the home screen
- Check the information when it is downloaded if there are any corrections then inform to management.
- Download the SSC MTS Admit Card
- Take a print out for future reference.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 => Here
Note: We are Provided enough information about SSC MTS Admit Card 2017-18 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.