Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 UP Postal GDS Vacancies. The Uttar Pradesh Postal circle has officially announced the notification for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. There are total Various Posts. Applicants utilize this wonderful opportunity. Candidates who are looking for Post Office Jobs in UP can check the eligibility criteria for 5Various Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies.
Apply for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2018 through online mode. candidates check the eligibility through the official website. candidate should have completed 10th standards from a State Govt/Central Govt approved boards are only eligible to apply for UP Post Office Jobs. The online application is already started. The organization conducts the examination of schedule dates at various exam centers.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification 2018 Contenders should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. The selection of the candidates for UP Postal Circle Vacancies 2018 will be made as per automatic generated merit list according to the rules based on the online submitted applications. selected applicants will receive every month Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with grade pay Rs.1,900/- to Rs.2,400/-.
candidate follow the all previous papers, model papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus and other materials are very useful at the time of examination. After completion of the examination, candidates check the results through the official website
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Latest Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Uttar Pradesh Postal circle|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various vacancies|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidate must possess 10th standards from a State Govt/Central Govt approved boards are only eligible to apply for UP Post Office Jobs. For complete information about educational details, candidate refers the official website.
Age Criteria: Contenders age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
Salary: Selected applicants will receive every month Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with grade pay Rs.1,900/- to Rs.2,400/-. Post wise complete salary details candidate refer the official website of Uttar Pradesh Postal circle @www.uppost.gov.in.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the application fee through online. category wise application fee details will explain clearly below.
- For general and OBC candidates should pay the application fee -Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST candidates should pay the application fee Rs.150/-
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification Selection Procedure
Applicants can be selected based on the educational marks. Candidates who got good marks in the academic those candidates are eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
Download Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Eligible candidates need to download the hall ticket before10 or 15 days of the examination. Applicants download the hall ticket from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Postal circle @www.uppost.gov.in. After downloading the admit card candidates check all the information. If any mistakes in the hall ticket immediately inform to the organization team members. Along with the admit card candidates carry the aadhar card, PAN card,gezited officer signature and some other important documents. These documents are carried for security purpose.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Aspirants need to download the all required papers free of cost. These model papers are very useful at the time of examination. Applicants download the papers from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Postal circle @www.uppost.gov.in.
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants first log in to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Postal circle @www.uppost.gov.in
- On the Home page candidates search the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- click on the link and the applicants open the application in a new tab
- candidates read all the instructions carefully
- Applicants are suitable for the particular post to fill all the required details
- After fulfilling the eligibility, click on “UP Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the application form with all details such as personal, academic & other information.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee if it is required
- After entering the details once again cross-check the information
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.
Required Documents to Apply the notification
- SSC Marks Memo/Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 1
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 2
- Community Certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date of Online Application||Update shortly|
|Last date of Online Application||Update shortly|
|Exam Date||Update shortly|
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Advertisement | Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Online Application