APGENCO Hall Ticket 2018 Download AP GENCO Jr Account Officer & Junior Assistant Admit Card/Call Letter. The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has officially announced the notification for 51 Jr Account Officer & Junior Assistant vacancies. Applicants utilize this wonderful opportunity. Applied candidates download the admit card from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in. Applicants are willing to download the admit card before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
without admit card applicants are not allowed the examination. The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited conducts the examination on schedule dates at various exam centers. Every applicant must and should download the admit card from the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in.
APGENCO Admit card 2018 candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination followed by the interview conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited. Applicants performed well in the examination. All the best for all applicants. The interested candidates can also check the Admit Cards for various organizations examinations on our website.
Every applicant after downloading check the necessary details like Name of the candidate,Photograph of the candidate,Gender of the applicant,Date of Birth,Candidate category,Mother or Father Name,Category of candidate,Exam Name,Exam Centre Name and Code,Exam Date and Timings,Exam Centre Address, Signature of the candidates and exam counselor, And important instructions for the examination. Aspirants download the exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers and other materials download from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in. Applicants keep in touch with the official web portal for latest updates.
APGENCO Hall Ticket 2018
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Vacancies||Jr Account Officer & Junior Assistant|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Exam Date & Exam Timings||Update shortly|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
APGENCO Selection Procedure/Process
The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited selected the candidates based on the performance of the written examination conducted by the organization. Applicants who have successfully completed the written examination those applicants go for the next phase of selection. The next phase of selection is the interview. Selected aspirants will receive a call letter from the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited.
- Written Examination
APGENCO Exam Syllabus &Pattern
Every applicant must download the exam syllabus and exam pattern for the basic idea about the examination. Previous papers, model papers, previous question papers pdf, interview question pdf all are available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in.
- The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited conducts the written examination is objective type
- The written examination topics are Respective Subject, Numerical Ability& General Awareness.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers
- Total 100 questions and 100 marks
- Total time duration is 2 hours.
|1||Written Test||A||Respective Subject||85||85||2 Hours|
|2||B||Numerical Ability& General Awareness||15||15|
APGENCO Exam Results 2018 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
Applicants after completion of the written examination check the results through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in. Merit list and cut off marks declared based on category wise. Cut off marks is nothing but the minimum marks. Every year the organization declare the merit list based on previous year analysis. cut off marks based on a total number of candidates attend the examination, and other details. Applicants must check the merit list, cut off marks through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in. Merit list and cut off marks declared after releasing the results.
Applicant along with the hall ticket carry the any below document for security purpose.
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Or any identity card issued by State or Central Govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download APGENCO Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Candidates visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited @ www. apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Applicants search the APGENCO Hall Ticket 2018
- open the application in a new tab then candidates read all the instructions carefully
- Aspirants enter some crucial details like Registration number/Hall Ticket number and date of birth
- After entering the details once again cross check the details
- submit the application and the APGENCO Hall Ticket 2018 will display on the home screen
- Candidates check all the necessary information If any mistakes inform to the organization team members
- Eligible applicants download the hall ticket and take a printout for future reference.
- Without hall ticket candidates should not allow the examination center.
APGENCO Admit Card 2018 => Here
Note: We are Provided enough information about APGENCO Admit Card 2018 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.