CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Apply for Various Clerk-Typist Posts. City and Industrial Development Corporation has released the notification to fill the CIDCO Maharashtra Various Clerk-Typist Posts. Applicants those who are looking for the CIDCO Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates have a good opportunity.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or its equivalent from the any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicants age limit maximum 43 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. Applicants to know the more information refer the official website.
CIDCO Maharashtra Notification 2018 Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview conducted by the CIDCO Maharashtra 2018 organization norms. Applicants can fill the CIDCO Maharashtra Online Application Form 2018 on or before the last date of application form. Applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous practice papers from the official website. Selected candidates will get the best pay scale as per the norms.
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Latest CIDCO Maharashtra Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization||City and Industrial Development Corporation|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts||Clerk-Typist Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Name of the Posts & No.of vacancies:
- Programmer – 01 Post
- Field Officer (General) – 04 Posts
- Field Officer (Social Service) – 01 Post
- Clerk Typist – 27 Posts
- Computer Operator – 03 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 21 Posts
CIDCO Maharashtra Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Programmer – 1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP + 2 (Two) years’ experience in Development in ASP.net with RDBMS and ABAP in SAP environment
- Field Officer (General) – (i) Degree in Law (ii) Specialization in the area in which the candidate will have to work + 3 yrs. exp. On a supervisory capacity in a Govt. /Semi Govt. Office or a reputed public/private Sector Organization
- Field Officer (Social Service) – MA in social work Or MA in Sociology +
- Clerk Typist – 1. SSC Pass English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination 3. MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra
- Computer Operator – Graduate in any discipline with diploma/ degree in computer applications from recognized university/ institution
- Accounts Clerk – HSC with Commerce
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit should not exceed 43 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with Grade pay other allowances as per the organization norms
- Programmer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Field Officer (General) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Field Officer (Social Service) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Clerk Typist – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/ 2400/- Grade Pay
- Computer Operator – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4400/- Grade Pay
- Accounts Clerk – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/ 2400/- Grade Pay
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- General/OBC candidate need to pay the application fee Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay the application fee. Rs.250/-
CIDCO Maharashtra Notification Selection Procedure
Applicants those who are applied for this exam candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination conducted by the City and Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment Board 2018-18 organization norms. Applicants those who are qualified in the written examination those candidates can eligible for the next level of selection rounds personal interview.
Download CIDCO Maharashtra Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants who are successfully completed the application form fill up. Candidates who are looking for the CIDCO Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2018-18 the organization will be released the admit card on the official website. Applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website. Candidate must carry the hall ticket to the examination hall without hall ticket candidates not allowed to the exam hall.
CIDCO Maharashtra Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants who are looking for the exam syllabus the organization will be released the exam syllabus at the official website. Aspirants who are going to start the preparation those candidates can download the exam syllabus from the official website. Applicants can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and other preparation materials from the official website.
How to Apply CIDCO Maharashtra Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants first visit the official website @ cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. Then search for the CIDCO Maharashtra notification and application from open the link a new tab read the instructions carefully. Now fill the required details like education qualification and Upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents and recent passport size photos and signature. Then Pay the application fee as per the category. Then click on the submit button. Download and take a printout for future use.
CIDCO Maharashtra Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts from||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
CIDCO Maharashtra Advertisement | CIDCO Maharashtra Online Application