PSTCL Lineman Exam Syllabus 2018: As of late Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has discharged authority work commercial for the enlistment of Junior Engineer, Lineman and numerous other empty posts. Employment seekers in huge number were reacted to this warning and now they have begun their readiness towards choice rounds like Written Exam took after by Interview.
Effective candidates start their hunt towards PSTCL Lineman Exam Syllabus 2018 and other readiness material. Here is the extremely intriguing news for your, Selection leading group of PSTCL JE has transferred finish arrangement material at association official page. Candidates to know the more data about the Exam design past model papers will be accessible on the official site applicants can download from the site.
After the viable culmination of the application procedure, Contenders are satisfied to approach association official page to see and download PSTCL Lineman Previous and Model Papers to made your arrangement all the more simple and agreeable. With the assistance of PSTCL JE Exam Syllabus Pattern, You can plan and begin your readiness as quickly as time permits.
PSTCL Lineman Exam Syllabus 2018 will be Format question paper is Multiple Choice/Objective Type and an aggregate number of inquiries in 100 and each inquiry conveys one imprints. Add up to Exam marks are 100 and inquiries will originate from the subjects Relevant Subject, Reasoning, General Knowledge and English Language. Allude this blog entry to get all the more clear data with respect to Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Authority Junior Engineer, Lineman Exam Pattern 2018.
PSTCL Lineman Exam Syllabus 2018 Download Old Papers
|Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Exam||PSPCL Lineman Examination|
|Name of Vacancies||Junior Engineer and Lineman Vacancies.|
|PSTCL Lineman Exam Date||Updated soon|
|PSTCL Lineman Exam Official Website||www.pstcl.org|
PSTCL Lineman Exam Notification Selection Procedure
Candidates Applying for this PSTCL Lineman Notification Posts will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the PSTCL Selection board.
- Written Examination
PSTCL Lineman Exam Pattern 2018
Examination Pattern for the PSTCL Lineman Enrollment Posts is mentioned below.
- Examination paper consists of all Objective type Questions.
- A Total of 100 Questions are asked in the Exam with a total of 100 marks.
- Out of 100 marks, 40 marks are related to General Knowledge, Reasoning and English and 60 marks from a relevant subject.
- Negative marking is present in the Exam i.e 1/4th of the mark is deducted for every one wrong answer.
PSTCL Lineman Exam Syllabus 2018 & Details in English PDF
Syllabus and Topics covered in the PSTCL Lineman Examination are mentioned below.
1. Relevant Subject
- Web Technologies
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
- Digital Logic
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Compiler Design
- Theory Of Computation
- Financial Accounting
- Commercial & Labor Laws
- Corporate Accounting
- Indian Economy
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Business Economics
- Direct Tax Laws
- Company Law & Auditing
- English & Business Communication Skills
- Electronic Commerce
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Utilization of Energy
- Control Systems
- Machines Power System Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Network Analysis
- Power System
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Steel Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- PSC Structures
- Concrete Technology
- Bridge Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
2. General Knowledge
PSTCL Lineman Exam Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
Applicants are suggested to download the Previous and Model Question papers from the link provided below.