UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 Download Uttarakhand Forest Guard Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has officially announced the notification for various Forest Guard posts. Applicants who have already applied the notification those aspirants download the allude from the official web portal of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission @ www.ssc.uk.gov.in. Eligible applicants are willing to download the admit card before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
The UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 is very important at the time of examination. candidates must download the admit card from the web portal only. without hall ticket candidates are not allowed into the examination hall. The organization conducts the examination of schedule dates at various exam centers. The organization is going to declare the exam date shortly. contenders applied the notification on or before the last date of the online application.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018 candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination and Physical efficiency test conducted by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Every applicant after downloading the admit card must check the necessary details like Applicant Name, Roll Number, Test Name and Time Table, Photograph of the applicant, Exam Centre Name, and Code, Mother or Father Name, Signature of the Candidate, Exam counselor signature and Important Instructions for the exam.
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission conduct the written examination is objective type. Total 100 questions and 100 marks, Each question carries one mark, No negative marking, and The exam time duration is 2 hours (120 minutes). candidates after completion of the examination check the results through the official website. Applicants keep in touch with the official web portal for latest updates about the UKSSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card
|Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of The Vacancies||Forest Guard Posts|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Exam Date & Exam Timings||Update shortly|
|Admit Card Status||Available soon|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Selection Procedure/Process
Aspirants can be selected based on the performance in the written Examination followed by the Physical efficiency test. The written examination subjects are General English, Hindi, General knowledge(History, Geography, and Polytechnic) and general Science (physics, chemistry, zoology). Applicants who have more knowledge in these subjects those aspirants can easily qualify the written examination. After successful completion of the written Examination candidates attend the next phase of the selection process is Physical Efficiency test.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus &Pattern
- The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission conduct the written examination is objective type
- Total 100 questions and 100 marks
- Each question carries one mark
- No negative marking
- The exam time duration is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- The written Examination topics are General English, Hindi, General knowledge(History, Geography, and Polytechnic) and general Science (physics, chemistry, zoology)
|S.No||Exam||Subject||Exam Time||Total Marks|
|1||Written Test||General English||2 hours(120 minutes)||100 marks & 100 questions|
|3||General knowledge(History, Geography, and Polytechnic)|
|4||general Science (physics, chemistry, zoology)|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Results 2018 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
Applicants who have successfully completed the written examination those aspirants check the results through the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission @www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The organization declare the merit list and cut off marks after releasing the results. cut off marks is nothing but the minimum marks. Cut off marks declared by the authority of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. the aspirants check the merit list through the official advertisement.The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Cut off marks will vary every year, based on the previous year analysis. Merit list will be declared based on category wise
Applicants before going to attend the examination must carry the hall ticket. Along with the admit card applicants carry below documents for security purpose.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving license
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Candidates first visit the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission @www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Search the UKSSC Admit Card 2018 then open the application in a new tab
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- candidates fill all the required information like Registration number /Hall Ticket Number and date of birth.
- After filling the information candidates once again cross-check the information
- submit the application then the UKSSC Admit Card 2018 will display on the home screen.
- candidate check all the necessary information. If any mistakes in the admit card immediately inform the organization team members.
- Applicants need to download the UKSSC admit card 2018
- Take a print out for future reference.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 => Here
Note: We are Provided enough information about UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.