CPCB Recruitment 2018: Central Pollution Control Board is inviting applications to fill up various vacant posts for Scientist, LDC, Secretary in the Department of CPCB NEw Delhi Region. So, candidates those who are interested may apply for the posts through online. For more detailed information regarding the notification, applicants may visit the official site. All the interested and eligible candidates must focus on the below-given information and then apply online for the CPCB Recruitment Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the department that is www.cpcb.nic.in.
For getting more latest updates about the upcoming vacancy, admit card, answer key, result etc. Candidates can bookmark our website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference. You can also follow the official website of CPCB which has mentioned on this page for more reference. The aspirants must go through these below details before applying for the recruitment.
Eligible Candidates can apply for these Central Pollution Control Board Jobs through CPCB Recruitment Page 2018. Central Pollution Control Board Job has various vacant positions such as Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Field Attendant, Senior Law Officer, Senior Technical Supervisor, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Director (OL), Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, etc. All the interested candidates must qualify the at least eligible criteria to get the job in the CPCB. Upper Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the organizational norms. Refer official page for more detailed information.
CPCB Recruitment 2018 Latest CPCB Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Total Vacancies||Various Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Central Pollution Control Board Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the CPCB Scientist Jobs 2018 they must have done Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized university or institutions. The aspirants can apply online for the recruitment if they qualify the following eligibility criteria. To know post wise qualification details go to the official notification of CPCB.
Age Criteria: The minimum age limit for the applicants is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the applicants is 50 years. Here below we have mentioned post wise maximum age limit for all category candidates. Based on the below data submit your application form without any delay.
- Scientist ‘B’- 35 years.
- Assistant Law Officer- 35 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant- 35 years.
- Lower Division Clerk- 18 to 25 years.
- Field Attendant- 18 to 25 years.
- Senior Law Officer- 56 years.
- Senior Technical Supervisor- 56 years.
- Section Officer- 56 years.
- Private Secretary-56 years.
- Assistant Director (OL)- 56 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant-56 years.
- Technical Supervisor- 56 years.
Salary: The finally selected applicant will get a healthy amount of monthly salary prescribed by the organization. For more extra details, candidates can check the official notification.
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Assistant Law Officer: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Field Attendant: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900
- Senior Law Officer: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Section Officer: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Private Secretary: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Assistant Director (OL): Rs. 44,900 – 1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Technical Supervisor: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
Exam/Application Fee: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees based on their category. As per the info, the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees and processing fee prescribed by the board.
Postal Address for submitting Application form
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar,
Shandara, Delhi -110032.
Central Pollution Control Board Notification Selection Procedure
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following round conducted by the CPCB, New Delhi.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Download CPCB Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Contenders who are willing to apply online for the CPCB Vacancy 2018 they must read out the official notification very carefully before applying online for CPCB Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the organization. Soon after the completion of CPCB Application process, the recruitment board will be uploading the hall ticket on the official page.
How to Apply Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants are first required to go to the CPCB website www.cpcb.nic.in.
- Click on the link Online Application.
- Click on the Apply button on the window of the computer will appear on CPCB page.
- Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on Apply button at the bottom of the webpage.
- Now the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee either through online or offline based on your category.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page you can apply to this post.
- Take a printout of CPCB Application form for future reference.
CPCB Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application starts||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit application||Updated Soon|
|Admit card Status||Not Available|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
CPCB Recruitment Advertisement | Central Pollution Control Board Online Application