SSC CHSL Notification 2018 SSC CHSL LDC 2018 Exam Dates SSC CHSL Syllabus CHSL Vacancy 2017. Staff Selection Commission going to declare an enrollment notice respects SSC CHSL 2018. SSC will lead the CHSL Examination 2018 for enrolling qualified possibility for Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator Post posts. Joined Higher Secondary Level is the best level examinations in India directed by SSC.
SSC CHSL LDC Recruitment 2018 (10+2) examination official notice will be discharged on scheduled dates. After that hopeful can apply for the SSC CHSL Enrollment 2018 through its official online interface. The examination is isolated into 2 sections part I held in the long stretch of March and part II in the ped of announced soon. The effective hopefuls of part I will be called to go to part II.
Competitors can apply for the SSC CHSL Notification 2018 online mode or disconnected mode both. The Candidates are prompted that they have to check the qualification criteria before Appling the SSC CHSL 2018 Advertisement. Competitors need to open the official site and open the online application entrance. At that point, applicants need to enter the required subtle elements, transfer the checked pictures of their photo and mark. To finish the application procedure they need to pay the application charge.
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 SSC CHSL DEO Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs 2018|
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator Posts.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
SSC CHSL LDC Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Applying for this SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Posts should have completed their 12th standard with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University.
Age Criteria: Minimum and maximum age limit details required for the candidates Applying for this SSC CHSL Enrollment Posts are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Enrollment posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 27 years.
- An age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the OBC Category Candidates.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates will be provided with 5 years of age relaxation.
- Age relaxation of 10 years will be provided for the Physically Handicapped Category Candidates.
If the age of the Candidates is less than 18 years/ more than 27 years they are not Eligible to Apply for this SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Posts.
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2018 Notification & SSC CHSL Exam Centre
|Announcement of official notification||Update Shortly|
|Starting date for Application process||Update Shortly|
|Last date to Apply||Update Shortly|
|Last date for application fee payment online||Update Shortly|
|Last date for Application fee payment offline||Update Shortly|
|Admit card Download starts from||Update Shortly|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Date||Update Shortly|
|Part I examination Results declaration||Update Shortly|
|Examination date of part II||Update Shortly|
|Final merit list||Update Shortly|
SSC CHSL 2018 Paper Exam Pattern
Examination pattern for the SSC CHSL Notification Posts is mentioned below.
- In the Written Examination total of 4 Sections are covered i.e General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Each section carries 50 marks.
- The time duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will consist of both English and Hindi languages.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks is deducted for each wrong answer.
New SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 (SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier II Syllabus)
Topics and syllabus covered in the SSC CHSL Enrollment Posts are mentioned below.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards and Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
SSC CHSL Application fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates need to pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for this SSC CHSL Notification Posts.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Candidates need to first go to the Official web i.e www.ssc.nic.in. Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link. A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled. Fill the form with all the required and necessary details of the Candidate. Also, pay the Application fee as per the category. Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered. Download and take a printout of the form for Exam use.