NRHM UP Recruitment 2018 Social Worker DEO, Lab Technician. All the Job Aspirants who have standard MBA/ MP from any Approved State Council of India can now look Job in National Rural Health Mission. This NRHM Organization has released a Job web announcement to hire eligible candidates for the positions in the DEO. So, all those Interested applicants in Uttar Pradesh State can present their online application forms before the closing date of mentioned by NRHM.
Selected candidates by the National Rural Health Mission will be appointed for the DEO Vacancy in UP State. All the Applicants who want to join this organization for concerned vacancy need to fulfill some requirements mentioned by the NRHM. Skilled candidates will be paid best pay based on the norms of National Rural Health Mission. The Uttar Pradesh NRHM has released around Various unoccupied vacancies in the DEO, Lab Technician and other posts in the department. The Board will accept applications from those candidates who satisfy the criteria of the respective post for NRHM Uttar Pradesh. Kindly, go through the details mentioned below for NRHM UP Recruitment 2018 application process.
All the Applicants who want to join this organization for concerned vacancy need to fulfill some requirements mentioned by the NRHM. Skilled candidates will be paid best pay based on the norms of National Rural Health Mission. The Uttar Pradesh NRHM has released around Various unoccupied vacancies in the DEO, Lab Technician and other posts in the department. The Board will accept applications from those candidates who satisfy the criteria of the respective post for NRHM Uttar Pradesh. Kindly, go through the details mentioned below for NRHM UP Recruitment 2018 application process.
NRHM UP Recruitment 2018 Latest NHM UP Jobs
|Name of The Organization:||National Rural Health Mission|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Lab Technician Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
NRHM Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Consultant: 01
- District PCPNDT Coordinator: 24
- Assistant for Health & Wellness Centre: 300
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 22
- Urban Health Coordinator: 01
- Divisional Urban Health Consultant: 03
- RKSK Coordinators: 04
- DEIC Manager: 42
- Program Assistant (SNC Kanpur 1 Meerut – 1 & Varanasi): 03
- Data Operator cum Program AssistantDivision Level & District Level: 23
- Quality Manager Hospital: 61
- Consultant Quality Assurance-Division Level& District Level: 30
- C&DST Lab-Sr. Lab Technician: 05
- C&DST Lab-Microbiologist: 05
- District Counsellor: 15
- M&E Assistant at Division level: 13
- M&E Officer at Division level: 18
- Regional Coordinator: 01
- Panchakarma Specialist: 02
- Consultant: 01
- Technical Consultant (Medical) (1 – Implementation, 1 – Referral, Follow – up and treatment): 01
- Statistical Assistant: 01
- Consultant (NLEP): 01
- Consultant (Drugs): 01
- General Manager (Procurement): 01
- Technical Officer-Procurement & Logistics: 02
- Consultant RNTCP: 01
- Medical Officer (STC): 02
- DRTB Coordinator: 02
- TB HIV Coordinator: 01
- Technical Officer: 01
- Epidemiologist: 01
- State Coordinator: 01
- Faculty/ Tutors (SNC): 05
- Nursing Midwifery Tutor: 03
- Consultants for Nursing Cell (SPMU): 01
- General Manager: 01
- Technical Consultant – Programs: 01
- Dy. General Manager FRU Operationalisation: 01
- Consultant (Quality Assurance-Medical): 01
- Deputy General Manager: 02
- General Manager: 01
- Secretary: 01
- Data Analyst: 01
- Data Assistant: 02
- IT Consultant: 01
- General Manager: 01
- City Community Process Manager: 41
- Consultant (Community Process): 01
- District Community Process Manager: 04
- MCH Consultant: 01
- Internal Auditor/ Officer (Audit): 02
- Technical Support Executive: 01
- Accountant: 01
- Sr. Manager Finance: 01
- State Finance Consultant: 01
- Data accountant cum DEO: 56
- Data cum Account Assistant: 08
- Accountant: 97
- Data Accountant: 01
- Account Manager cum Data Analyst: 01
- District Data cum Account Assistant: 04
- District Account Manager: 04
- Account Officer: 01
- Accountant: 02
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01
- Technical Consultant: 02
- Program Assistant: 01
- Program Coordinator: 05
- SO to MD/AMD: 02
- HR Coordinator – District Action Plan: 01
- HR Coordinator – Statutory: 01
- HR Coordinator – HRIS: 01
NRHM Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
All the Participants who want to apply for the vacancy need to complete their MBA/ MP from any recognized Institute or University. For more information related to Post-wise vacancies can follow the official website of NRHM.
Age Criteria: Candidates age should be attained in the range of organization rules and regulations. Upper Age Relaxation will be applicable for those candidates who are eligible as per the NRHM Organization norms. To know Post Wise Age Details one can refer official notification.
Salary: Applicants who get shortlists for the Selection Process will be receiving best pay every month. Candidates who have submitted their Application forms will be attending the selection procedure conducted by the NRHM Board.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates who are searching for Social Worker DEO, Lab Technician Posts Can utilize this excellent Opportunity. They no need to pay an application fee.
NRHM UP Notification Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected purely based on the performance of the written examination and interview conducted by the Authorities of NRHM. Applicants who score merit marks in the Online exam will be followed to attend the Personal Interview. It is necessary to attend all the rounds of Selection Process conducted by the NRHM UP. Go to the official website for more application process, Selection Procedure details.
NRHM Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Candidates who want to prepare for the NRHM Examination can visit the official website to download the Exam Syllabus. Based on the Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Model Papers candidates can make their Preparation. Applicants can also download the NRHM previous Exam Model Papers for better preparation. For more queries, you can go to this Website or official website.
How to Apply NRHM Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Visit the authorized website of National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh that is www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Online application form, Notification.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the application form carefully.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information in the provided fields.
- Upload required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Check the Details before Submitting the Application.
- Finally, Submit the Application form and take the printout of concerned application for future reference.
NRHM UP Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application||Update soon|
|Closing Date for Application||Update soon|
|Admit card Release Date||Update soon|
|Examination Date||Update soon|
NRHM UP Advertisement => Click Here
NRHM UP Online Application => Click Here
Candidates can visit our page if they like the information given on this page. Keep watching this page as we will be updating latest information related to the recruitment as much as possible. For easy access candidates can click on the direct link provided on this page. You can also click on the Ctrl + D to bookmark this website.