WBSCTE Recruitment 2018 Lecturer, LDC, Asst Jobs. West Bengal State Council of Technical& Vocational Education and Skill Development has released an official advertisement for Various Lecturer, LDC, Asst vacancies. Here is the latest update for all eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity on or before the last date. Applicants must have completed Master Degree in relevant subject with First Class from the recognized university.
Aspirants age must be in between 18 years to 37 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Check the official advertisement for educational qualification, age limit, application fee and other details.
Those who are willing to apply for WBSCTE Jobs 2018 they can fill the WBSCTE Online Application Form on or before 19th December 2018. Candidates can check the details before applying. Job fighters must download the WBSCTE Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official website.
The shortlisted candidates have to go through the Written Exam and Interview conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical& Vocational Education and Skill Development. The organization will be offered the good salary per month. Refer this blog post for more details regarding WBSCTE Notification 2018.
WBSCTE Recruitment 2018 Latest WBSCTE Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||West Bengal State Council of Technical& Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer, Laboratory Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
WBSCTE Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Lecturer – Total 90 Posts.
Automobile Engineering – 2 Posts, Civil Engineering 14 Posts, Computer Science & Technology 2 Posts, Electrical Engineering 16 Posts, Footwear Manufacturing 2 Posts, Chemistry 9 Posts, Humanities 9 Posts, Mathematics 9 Posts, Physics 9 Posts, Mechanical Engineering 16 Posts, Survey Engineering 2 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Total 9 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor – Total 36 Posts.
Automobile Engineering 1 Post, Civil Engineering 5 Posts, Computer Science & Technology 1 Post, Electrical Engineering 9 Posts, Footwear Machine Shop 1 Post, Mechanical Engineering (Machine Shop) 8 Posts, Mechanical Engineering (Fitting) 1 Post, Mechanical Engineering (Carpentry) 2 Posts, Mechanical Engineering (Welding) – 8 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant – Total 45 Posts.
Civil Engineering 8 Posts, Computer Science & Technology 1 Post, Electrical Engineering 8 Posts, Mechanical Engineering 8 Posts, Physics 9 Posts, Chemistry 9 Posts.
WBSCTE Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Lecturer (Chemistry, Humanities, Mathematics & Physics) – Master Degree in relevant subject with First Class from a recognized University./
- Lecturer (All Others Posts) – First Class Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering Course from a recognized University or Institute. First Class award shall be required either at Bachelor Degree or Master Degree.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability to type on the computer at the speed of 35 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period, not less than 6 months.
- Workshop Instructor – Candidates must have passed Madhyamik (10th) Examination from WBBSE or equivalent. National Trade certificate in relevant trade or Diploma in Relevant trade.
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry) – Bachelor Degree in Science with Chemistry / Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
- Laboratory Assistant (All Other Posts) – Diploma in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Age Criteria: Job fighters age must be in between 18 years to 37 years as on 01st January 2018. The upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Finalized candidates will receive the consolidated remuneration per month.
- For Lecturer – Rs.21000/-
- For LDC – Rs.8000/-
- For Workshop Instructor -Rs.10700/-
- For Laboratory Assistant – Rs.8300/-
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates are advised to approach the official advertisement for application fee details.
WBSCTE Notification Selection Procedure
- Lecturer – The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination and Interview / Practical Test. The written examination (MCQ type in the concerned Technical subject) will be of 60 marks and candidates securing 25 marks and above in the written examination will be called for a personal interview / Practical Test of 40 marks for final selection.
- LDC – The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination (MCQ type in Maths, English, and General Knowledge) of 60 marks and Interview of 40 marks including testing of typing speed on Computer. Only those candidates securing 25 marks or above in the written examination will be called for Interview.
- Workshop Instructor – The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written Examination (MCQ type in Maths, English and GK and Technical subject) of 50 marks and an Interview / Practical examination of 50 marks to be conducted in the Workshop / Laboratory of the government Polytechnic. Candidates securing 25 marks and above in the written examination will be called for a personal interview / Practical Test of 40 marks for final selection.
- Laboratory Assistant – The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination (MCQ type in Maths, English, GK and Technical subject) of 50 marks and a practical examination of 50 marks to be conducted in the Workshop / Laboratory of the Government Polytechnic. Candidates securing 25 marks and above in the written examination will be called for a personal Interview / Practical Test of 40 marks for final selection.
Download WBSCTE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants who applied for WBSCTE 2018 can download the admit card from the official website. The authority of WBSCTE now planning to release the admit card on or before 10 to 15 days before of the examination. Applicants can approach the official website of WBSCTE. The new tab will be opened. Then enter the application number and date of birth. Hit the button then admit card will be opened. Download and take printout for exam use.
WBSCTE Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Aspirants who are preparing for WBSCTE Exam they can download the syllabus and pattern from the official website to make preparation very easier. The organization will be provided the previous model papers on its official website. To gain the more marks in the examination candidates need to prepare well.
How to Apply WBSCTE Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Candidates can approach the official website webscte.org. Then search for the WBSCTE Advertisement 2018-2018 link and open the link. Read the notification carefully as per the instructions. Enter the full details in the application form without mistakes. Upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature. Verify the details and click on the submit button. Download and take a printout of the hard copy for future use. The printout copy of the application form duly signed by the applicants along with all relevant documents, testimonials must be submitted in closed envelope mentioning” Application for the post of on contractual basis in the Discipline on the top of the envelope. The last date of receiving a print out of the submitted online applications with enclosures at the Office of the Commissioner, Technical Education Training & Skill Development Department, Government of West Bengal, Karigori Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Plot No. B/7, Action Area-IIII, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160 is 19.12.2018 ( up to 5 pm).
WBSCTE Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Closing Date of Online Registration on||Update soon|
|Closing Date of Receiving Hard Copy of Applications on||Update soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
|Written Exam Date||Update soon|
WBSCTE Advertisement | WBSCTE Online Application